Call for Papers
Two types of paper submissions are invited -- scientific research papers and industry experience reports or case studies.
Scientific research papers should describe original results that have not been accepted or submitted for publication elsewhere. These papers will be evaluated for scientific or technical contribution, originality, appropriateness and significance.
- Experience reports should describe new insights gained from case studies or the application of enterprise computing technology in practice. These papers will be evaluated based on their appropriateness, significance and clarity.
The following rules apply to all paper submissions --
All submissions must comply with the IEEE Computer Society conference proceedings format guidelines.
- All submitted papers must be written in English.
Papers must be submitted electronically in PDF (preferred) or PostScript format via the electronic submission system via the
EDOC Conference Management System.
- All papers will be reviewed by at least 3 members of the EDOC international program committee.
Publication in the conference proceedings
The conference proceedings will be published by the IEEE Computer Society Press and will be accessible through IEEE Xplore.
- Experience reports and a small selection of short papers from the scientific contributions will be allocated a maximum of seven pages.
- Full length scientific papers may have a maximum length of 10 pages in the conference proceedings.
Post Conference Publication Trends in Enterprise Application Architecture
The authors of a set of selected papers will be invited to prepare a substantially revised and extended version of their papers to be published in the Trends in Enterprise Application Architecture volume, to appear in the Springer Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing (LNBIP).